söndag 26 april 2015



I was on YouTube the other day and this guy made this awsome hat and I just knew I hade to try it out and this is the resault. This was really easy to do and I will absolutly do more then this one.




First I hade to make a pettern and this hat is made out of foam. It took me a while before I got it right and this is how one of the pices looked like. On the big round I also needed to cut out the center or it would be hard to wear it. I chose to have eight sides on my hat so I needed two sheets of foam.




After all the pices was cut out I startd to make the hat by gluing the eight pices together and I got something that looked like this.


When the glue was dry I put on the top and the bottom of the hat.






Just added some different decorations, also made out of foam but of course you can use pretty much anything you like and prefeer .


Since I wanted my hat to be dark I painted it all black as a bas.



And when all the black pain was dry I added some brown and some silver to get that effect that I wanted and then when it was dry I was done. 






I hope you liked this and please let me know what you think about it and if you try it out yourself, let me see how it turned out.

Happy crafting all. 





5 kommentarer:

  1. Skulle ha visat några Amerikanska vänner detta.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja det tycker jag du ska göra :) Ju fler som ser det och blir inspirerade desto bättre.

      Radera
  2. Found you through Instagram. I love these hats and the template from LostWax is the best! I have made a few as well. It gets to be so easy after the first! Awesome sauce design and use of the foam for your diecuts as well! Fantabulous! ~Niki

    SvaraRadera