onsdag 8 april 2015

Challange time. :)

I thought I would enter a challenge and this is something that I never do usualy but I´m starting to feel more and more confortable with my crafting so I thought I would give it a try.

I decided to make a PL card for my album and I have have chose third row Stickles to Brads on the bingo card and this is how my card turned out. 

If you want to enter the challenge you can press here.

I used stickles around the picture and then I used two different dies to get the title with two different fonts. Then for the colour I used Distress Ink both for the fonts and on the stars. The swirl on the right is embossed with my new embossing powder ( wich I love btw. ). And finaly I used sunglasses brads to complete my card.







I hope this will give you some inspiration and now lets hope I win the challange with my card.

Happy crafting. 



3 kommentarer:

  1. Läcker layout! Swirlen är supersnygg! Tack för att du är med och deltar hos oss på Hobbyworld! :)

    Mvh Malin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Härlig LO! Gillar bakgrunden med stjärnorna!

    Tack för att du deltar i Hobbyworlds majutmaning!

    / Jeanette - Tettiz

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilket läckert PL-kort, jag gillar verkligen färgerna du valt!
    Tack för att du är med och tävlar hos oss på Hobbyworld.

    Mvh / Helén

    SvaraRadera