söndag 22 februari 2015

Love is in the air.


Well it´s in the middle of the night here and I can´t sleep yet so why not update my blogg? :)

Today I made a tag for the "12 tags for 2015" project from Tim Holtz. I really think he is full of talent and I´m pretty amazed of all his hard work and idéas. 
This month is of course all about love since it was valentines day and this is what I came up with. I don´t have that much crafting supplies yet and everytime I´m crafting something I think of something more I need to buy so my list is starting to be pretty long now :) But wich girl don´t like shopping?





This is my supplies I used. I later on added some but this was the bas of my tag.





This is the work during the making of my tag. I don´t know why my table always gets so messy..?



And of course this is the finished product. I actually like it but I feel that I have so much to learn when it comes to using different tecniques. But I love doing this so it won´t be a problem.

Happy crafting all. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar