lördag 2 juli 2016

Some updates

Hello everyone.

It´s about time I´m making some updates to my blog. It was a long time since I posted anything at all here so here is some of the things I have been making latley.

If you have followed my blog for some time you know that I have been on the Design Team for Je scrap och Hobby and I thought I would show you some of the things I have made for them.





 For this mini album I also made a video to show all the pages in it and if you´r interested of seeing it, you can find it here. 






If you want to se more of what I made for them you can just press here and you will come to their blogg with all my posts. 

Anyway, I did quit on the design team, or rather say they did let me go, and that gave me the opirtunitu to be a guest DT at Idas Magasin. I have just started my mission there and it will last over the summer. After that I´m not sure what will happen. Maybe they want me to stay or maybe I will get another DT assigment. Time will tell. :)

So with all this said I will go and do some more crafting before it´s time go to bed and I wish you all happy crafting and just ask me if there is anything.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar